How to Choose Yamaha Pick and Place Machine
From: Author:Yamaha Pick and Place Machine Publish time:2019-09-02 10:35 Clicks:0
How to Choose JUKI Pick and Place Machine
When purchasing the placement machine, it mainly considers its placement accuracy, placement speed and placement machine price. The types of placement machines are divided into Chinese domestic placement machines and imported placement machines:
For example: ETA brand, Hanwha/ Samsung, JUKI and other brands.
The scale of production is the first issue to consider. Whether the machine meets the production requirements depends on which components need to be placed on the board, how many components need to be placed, and how the specific production environment is. There are many types of placement machines, and manufacturers may not be able to use only one SMT pick and place machine to meet all of the user's requirements.
You need to identify the following questions first:
1. How many boards can it produce?
2. How many different components do you need to use?
3. Which types of components will be used?
4. How many changes will occur?
5. What is the average number of placement components per panel?
6. How many boards can I produce per hour?
7. What level of return on investment can be achieved?
8. What is the cost? Successful component placement is often associated with a variety of devices.
Buying a placement machine requires an understanding of all aspects of the entire SMT pick and place machine production process. Based on the demand for SMT pick and place machines, it is easier to make favorable decisions based on the advantages and disadvantages of different SMT pick and place machines.
For more useful information about how to choose other SMT equipments, pls contact with us email@example.com
❙ Yamaha Pick and Place Machine Video
Yamaha SMT line solution high quality Yamaha pick and place machine, Yamaha pick and place, Yamaha SMT pick and place machine, Yamaha chip mounter, Yamaha placement, for SMT smart factory.